HHH Designs Furnaces With The Best "Up Time" In The Glass Industry
TOP OF THE LINE FURNACES AND SUPPORT
- HHH manufactures our glass tempering furnaces with commercially available parts (local suppliers)
- Technicians are “on call” 24/7
- VPN support allows our engineers to trouble shoot with your engineers, via internet, and get furnace operational quickly.
- HHH Tempering Resources is one of two manufacturer’s left in the Nation;
- HHH Glass Tempering Furnaces are designed with redundancies to ensure operational up-time
- Cost effective ceramic end caps without costly end cap/ improved roll wave distortion
- Has a hot “TIR” that averages less than .005”: THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
- Has redundancy in drive. If belt breaks, rolls still turn eliminating any scuffing in glass
- Most control zones of any furnace. Allows you to adjust temperature to the load in the furnace
- Automated quench setting with ability to manually adjust.
- Windows-based touch screen operating system.
BOOST PRODUCTION WITH OUR UNIQUE DESIGN FEATURES
- Furnace adjusts quickly between glass thicknesses
- End of furnace functions to eliminate edge kink
- With random oscillation of rollers, glass does not always stop and start at the same point.
- Easy to bias zones to eliminate hot and cold spots in furnace
- Energy efficient Variable Frequency Drive controllers on blower motors
- Oscillating quench virtually eliminates iridescence
- Most efficient quench design. Smallest footprint.
CUSTOM GLASS TEMPERING FURNACES
HHH has built custom configurations and furnace sizes to meet our customer’s factory requirements. We are a “true custom engineering” furnace manufacturer.
FOR SPECIFIC INFORMATION ON THE TYPE OF INSTALLATION YOU ARE CONSIDERING,
PLEASE CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR PLANS.